About content …
- All about the information content show up in our website, either text, images, videos and others, are all cover by Intellectual Property Rights.
- All visual and informative materials that we show up in our media are of our own authorship, and when appropriate, are taken with all permissions and authors authorization.
- The use of these resources without authorization or permission can lead as legal process for intellectual property rights.
- If there’s any report about badly use some image, element or content from this website, we beg you to inform directly to our marketing department or make a report to this email: email@example.com
- We will take immediate action on your report and we have the right and obligation to give you a response within a period not exceeding 72 business hours. Our company undertakes to remove the material while the investigation, reporting and justifications that the case warrants last.
For our clients
It is the responsibility of all of our clients to have your mandatory travel documentation in order. It is the responsibility of each and every one of our clients to have their statutory travel documentation in order. Your passport with at least 6 months of validity before starting the trip, for those cases that require VISA we can help you with our advising services, permits for minors duly registered and notarized, etc. If that were the case of lack of documents your trip is being frustrated, it is considered NO SHOW, and you can lose your entire trip.
In any case, none of our offered programs includes travel insurance or accidents – unless instructed otherwise – we recommend to our clients to purchasing a travel or accident insurance in their country, in which it covers even other things, flight delays, baggage loss coverage, accidents and/or death, convalescent beneficiary, repatriation, etc.
If due flight delays or cancellations, the development of the program is compromised, we will do everything in our possibilities to move your booked days, transport schedules, the room nights, air connections, etc., however, we leave clear that we are subject to possible penalties for NO SHOW from hotels, means of transport or any others. Our work will be to solve in the best way ever all the changes in the pre-programmed activities and visits, all expenses derived by these motives must be cover directly by the passengers.
We place at your disposal our emergency telephone numbers, which should be used when you consider it necessary and timely to solve any inconvenience that may arise during your trip, or to solve each and every one of the eventualities that may arise, or to clarify any service contracted and that you may consider that it is not the one that is being offered to you. The company does not assume any responsibility for performing poorly services that were not reported timely manner to solve them immediately. The company considers timely manner up to 24 hours after any drawback detected to resolve it.
We remind to our clients that the programs are subject to change by: climate conditions, natural disasters, civil wars, internal conflicts at the place of visit, passenger safety, safety of our staff, company policy, policies of third, or conditions caused by third parties affecting the original planned route.
All rates in each and every one of the destinations offered are subject to change without prior notice and are not mandatory. It is advisable to ask our tour operators for confirmation of the prices and a whole description of the programs.
Neither our company nor any of our staff members accepts cash payments or request credit card numbers, security numbers or banking coordinates. The enabled payment methods are available on our website, please never send confidential information about your bank accounts. This rule does NOT apply to the case of the SIGNATURE ON FILE document, which will be sent to you under strict quality, safety and excellence standards.
“We do not make refunds for voluntary abandonment of the program by passengers, or for forced abandonment of the program due to third party liability.”
The Yuturi Conservation Group, the Yarina Ecological Reserve and the Amazon Dolphin Lodge, in conjunction with the San Carlos Foundation, have more than 25 years of experience showing the wonders of our Ecuador to all nationals and foreigners, we also show the wonders of international destinations and our greatest motivation is on customer satisfaction in the contracted services. Our company acts as a mediator between the client and the airlines, hotels, means of transportation and other elements that are part of your visit, this is why we requested immediately reports to our visitors if there is any poorly services and received treat in order to take corrective measures in a fast, agile, timely and effective manner so as not to damage or harm your visit.
About email marketing and cookies …
All personal data that our customers enter through our website will be used strictly for the exclusive use of the requested service. In any case will be given an inappropriate use according to the privacy policies and data management on the Internet.
The Yuturi Conservation Group, the Yarina Ecological Reserve and the Amazon Dolphin Lodge, in conjunction with the San Carlos Foundation, reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the website, in order to recognize you as a frequent user and to personalize your experience of the Website by pre-selecting your language, or more desired or specific content. The “cookies” used by the Website, or the third party acting on its behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and his or her computer, and do not in themselves provide the user’s personal data. Cookies are files sent to a browser by a Web server to record the User’s navigation on the Website, when the User allows its reception. You may delete cookies by consulting your browser’s instructions for use. Thanks to the cookies, it is possible for CPC to recognize the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide contents and offer the browsing or advertising preferences of the User, to the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure the visits and traffic parameters, to control the progress and number of entries.
About controversies and/or litigations …
- For any litigation or controversy that may arise from the commercialization of each and every one of our products published in our catalogs or any media, where the participation of our company as a direct operator or as a mediator is demonstrated, our company submits to the competent authorities in Quito county, in the city of Quito, in the Republic of Ecuador, may say Provincial Chamber of Tourism CAPTUR, or Ministry of Tourism of Ecuador MINTUR, being these the last instances that regulate the tourism sector in Ecuador, and to whom we are attached.
- Each and every one of the points stated in the whole document, are and will be applicable for all digital, visual, audio, written and other media that our company uses for informative, applicable for all digital, visual, audio, written or other media that our company uses for informative, descriptive or commercial purposes, they are also applicable for all web pages where our company’s logo is displayed, and in all web pages owned by our company.
- For those programs or information presented in other languages, their translation shall be considered as valid. In case of any controversy, the Spanish language version of this document shall be binding.
- If you consider that any media, image or element has been taken, published or used without your due authorization, or that any information, element or image is against to your honor, your dignity, your prestige, your image, or that any of the offered products does not show the reality of the visited places, we invite you to contact us before to go on the legal process, being this the last instance of the procedure.