SCROLL DOWN Reservation Policies

The Yuturi conservation group, the Yarina ecological reserve and the Amazon Dolphing Lodge together with the San Carlos foundation, present to our distinguished clientele their payment policies and penalties for cancellation of services.

YARINA Ecological Reserve

20% deposit to guarantee your reservation (NOT REFUNDABLE), and the remaining 80% must be paid in full 08 days before starting the trip.

Amazon Dolphin Lodge

20% deposit to guarantee your reservation (NOT REFUNDABLE), and the remaining 80% must be paid in full 08 days before starting the trip.

YUTURI Biological Reserve

20% deposit to guarantee your reservation (NOT REFUNDABLE), and the remaining 80% must be paid in full 08 days before starting the trip.

Birdawaching

30% deposit to guarantee your reservation (NOT REFUNDABLE), and the remaining 70% must be paid in full 08 days before starting the trip.

Other programs in Ecuador

You will be informed of the payment policies in a timely manner to guarantee your reservation, as the case may be for each tour operator.

IMPORTANT
These payment policies are subject to change without prior notice for the benefit of the YUTURI Conservation Group, and for the benefit of passengers.

We are sure that we can count on your valuable collaboration to respect them and thus be able to guarantee the excellence and quality of our services.

English